You may make an appointment by calling 920-685-7016 to use the following services inside the library:
- Browsing the collection
- Internet computers (no gaming currently allowed)
Appointments are limited, so please call ahead. Please have exact change (or give extra to benefit the library) for printing, copying, and faxing as we are not giving change at this time.
Guidelines for In-Library Services:
- While we are doing all we can to keep the library clean and safe, visiting a public space at this time carries some risk.
- If you are sick, please visit the library at a different time.
- A face mask or face covering is required while you are in the library, and it must cover your nose and mouth. (If you are unable to wear a mask, please call us at 920-685-7016 to discuss curbside library service options.)
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the library and after using equipment or handling library materials.
- Follow social distancing guidelines – keep a minimum of six feet away from others.
- If children accompany you on your visit, they must be with you at all times. Because of space limitations, they should not accompany you on computer use visits. Children 5 years old or older must wear a mask.
- If you handle library materials that you are not going to check out, please return those items to the designated crates.
- Curbside pickup service is still available for checking out materials.
- All library materials should be returned to the outside bookdrop. They will not be checked in immediately when you return them. They are quarantined so they may be safely handled. No fines will be charged for items while quarantined. (The Omro Library no longer charges overdue fines for materials returned late if they were checked out from our library). Note: Please do not renew items that you’ve already returned in the bookdrop.
- The Meeting Room is closed to the public.
- There will be no in-person programming until further notice.