You may make an appointment by calling 920-685-7016 to use the following services inside the library:
- Internet computers (no gaming currently allowed)
Appointments are limited, so please call ahead. Please have exact change (or give extra to benefit the library) for printing, copying, and faxing as we are not giving change at this time.
Guidelines for In-Library Services:
- While we are doing all we can to keep the library clean and safe, visiting a public space at this time carries some risk.
- If you are sick, please visit the library at a different time.
- A face mask or face covering is required and must cover your nose and mouth. (If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, please call us at 920-685-7016 to discuss curbside library service options.)
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the library. It is also recommended that you use hand sanitizer following the use of equipment.
- Follow social distancing guidelines – keep a minimum of six feet away from others.
- If children accompany you on your visit, they must be with you at all times. Because of space limitations, they should not accompany you on computer use visits. Children 5 years old or older must wear a mask.
- All library materials should be returned to the outside bookdrop. They will not be checked in immediately when you return them. They are quarantined so they may be safely handled. No fines will be charged for items while quarantined. (The Omro Library no longer charges overdue fines for materials returned late if they were checked out from our library). Note: Please do not renew items that you’ve already returned in the bookdrop.
- The collection is unavailable for browsing at this time. Please use the library’s curbside pickup to check out materials. And check out our online library and resources here.
- The children’s area is not open at this time.
- The Meeting Room is not available.
- The restrooms and drinking fountain are not available for public use.