- The library has a photocopy machine (black & white or color) for public use with help from staff. Copies are $0.15 per page.
- There is a printer connected to all of our public internet computers that may be used for printing (black & white or color) at a cost of $0.15 per page.
- Faxes are $0.50 per page to send and $0.15 per page to receive.
Printing from a Mobile Device
- You can print to the library's printer from your phone, tablet, laptop/Macbook, or Chromebook. Click here for instructions.
Wi-Fi and Public Internet Computers
We offer wireless connections to the library's Internet service, along with public internet computers. Users are expected to follow the library's Internet & Computer Policy, especially as it pertains to acceptable use in a public setting.
Keep up-to-date with your library account on your mobile phone using the library’s Shoutbomb text messaging service.
- Receive text notices about items available to pick up, items due soon, overdue items and fines.
- Send a text to request a renewal and receive a text back with the result of your request.
- PLEASE NOTE: The library does not charge a fee for this service, but your cell phone plan’s regular text-messaging rates apply.
- Click here for more information or to sign up.
Services for Educators
- The Omro Library offers additional services specifically designed for teachers and parents who homeschool. Click here for more information.
- Our Alder Room is available for public use under the terms and conditions of the library's Meeting Room Policy. To reserve the room, call 920-685-7016.
- The library provides an environment where individuals can take a variety of exams. The library is unable to provide one-on-one monitoring of test takers, and cannot visually monitor the student during the exam.
- Proctoring services are available as a service to patrons and area residents by appointment. There is no cost for this service, other than the cost of printing exams and related materials ($0.15 per page), if applicable. To schedule an appointment, call 920-685-7016.